Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CC CC is offline

Default Help!! Typing lags on Word 2002 when other programs are running..

If I have any other programs besides Word running when I am doing my work
(medical transcriptionist), the typing lags & freezes and it skips letters,
etc. I just recently purchased and installed more RAM (now have 512) & the
problem has not changed. It's like something is constantly running in the
background (I do have Norton) & slowing me down. I hate it!! I'm constantly
backing up & filling in letters that are left out because of the lagging.
Help!!! (I don't have "Enable Office Plug-In" checked on Norton by the way)