Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deej Hernandez[_2_] Deej Hernandez[_2_] is offline

Default Dictionary backup

I probably don't since this freaking Vista has screwed everything up on my
laptop after it crashed and we couldn't get XP back on it. I fail to see why
I have all these problems since I am the only user account on this and
obviously therefore I am the administrator. If anyone can tell me how to get
this corrected I'd love to have the information. All of my personal files
are sitting here with grayed out read-only attributes that I can't get rid
of. Half the time I have to copy files just to be allowed to rename them.
Vista has to be one of the absolute worst things Microsoft ever came up with.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Perhaps you don't have the required permissions to edit that folder?

http://word.mvps.org

"Deej Hernandez" wrote in message
Yes, of course I am. The AppData file is grayed out.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure you're including hidden and system files and folders in your
search?

http://word.mvps.org