Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
darren via OfficeKB.com darren via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default IncludePicture merge set height of image and retain aspect ration

Hi All

Been searching for this and I am getting confused with the different

I have a merge document that occasionally throughout has IncludePicture for
Logo's and Signatures. These will vary in size subject to the company whose
logo is being used.

I wish to be able to specify a fixed optimum height and then have Word adjust
the width based upon the images original aspect ratio for each merge. i.e. if
the image is smaller then enlarge it and visa versa.

I'm not overly familiar with Word so please be gentle ;o)

Thanks & Regards

Darren

--
Darren

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Will the "fixed optimum height" vary from one record to the next?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP