Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aimgard Aimgard is offline

Default Paragraph Borders

Have used Word for years. Just installed on a new laptop. Now, I no longer
get (even by copying & pasting) a border surrounding the WHOLE paragraph.
Border goes around each line of the paragraph. No, I don't have any paragraph
formatting after each line.
Can't find a reason. Can't get it to change. Suggestions appreciated!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Does it look the same in Print Preview?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure you're applying the border to Paragraph and not Text?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Aimgard" wrote in message
Have used Word for years. Just installed on a new laptop. Now, I no

longer
get (even by copying & pasting) a border surrounding the WHOLE

paragraph.
Border goes around each line of the paragraph. No, I don't have any

paragraph
formatting after each line.
Can't find a reason. Can't get it to change. Suggestions

appreciated!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aimgard Aimgard is offline

Yes it looks the same. I am going to try it on my desktop machine & see what
I get. Maybe something went wrong in the download. Let you know----Thanks for
the help.