Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Blondee K Blondee K is offline

Default update all labels button

Is not not adding all addresses from data source to label sheet... only 1st 3
labels are being added. Re-created lable sheet, delete row in address excel
file..

How can I get all address added to the sheet and then ultimately printed.

Only 3 lables added to sheet out of 20, so ony 3 prints.
Help .. .please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See where what you are doing differs from
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

If you have a Tablet PC, see Merge fields do not replicate in labels in a
mail merge document in Word 2003 on a Windows XP Tablet PC - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898630