Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hitac

Default I can't print more than one copy of a document no matter how many

I can't print more than one copy of a document no matter how many I ask for.
I had trouble with printing envelopes and had to use a card programme to
print them and ever since, I have not been able to change the number of
copies I want. I can ask for 10 copies, but it only prints one. Can someone
please help me. I am using Word 2000.
Hop Sing
--
deprived
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SGl0YWM=?=,

I can't print more than one copy of a document no matter how many I ask for.
I had trouble with printing envelopes and had to use a card programme to
print them and ever since, I have not been able to change the number of
copies I want. I can ask for 10 copies, but it only prints one. Can someone
please help me. I am using Word 2000.

This could be a result of the "card programme". It may be interfering with
Word's printing capabilities. Have you tried uninstalling it?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)