How do I save Word 2003 doc as a .pdf?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 9th 07, 12:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VGT Vegas

Default How do I save Word 2003 doc as a .pdf?

I have Word 20003. I also have Word 97. The Word 97 version I can save,
"write" the Word files to .pdf.

The Word 2003 does not seem to have this feature. I do not remember how I
obtained the feature in Word 97.

I did purchase both software packages from software stores.