Word 2003 "Save As"

Old May 28th 05, 01:56 AM
Dave

Default Word 2003 "Save As"

Suddenly I am no longer able to have Word 2003 "Save As" a document. I click
on save as and nothing hapopens. I am on a workstation but it does not
matter if I access a document on the server or on my workstation, it will not
save as.
Any help would be appreciated.

Old May 28th 05, 05:58 AM
garfield-n-odie

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop, left-click
on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped drives that are
not currently available.