Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MetalRabbit13

Default How do I freeze an underscore line so I can type text on it?

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003. I am trying to type text into an
Adobe document that I downloaded then copied to the Office Clipboard and
pasted into a blank document. When forms are useable on-line, the lines
don't move and you can type over them. I want to keep the lines from moving
in the document that I copied but right now, when I try to type text the line
moves. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm