Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Babyjsmom Babyjsmom is offline

Default How do i rotate the view of a document in Word

I am using avery labels 6548 and I have chenge the direction of the text but
now I have to turn my head to the side to read the text or edit it. I was
wondering if there is a way to rotate the view of the whole document?
--
Babyjsmom
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If I understand what you are asking - you have the text reading as though
the label were taller than it is wide, so you'd basically be rotating the
label 90 degrees when you plaster it onto whatever - and you want to
'rotate' the content on screen, the answer is no

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones