Word 2003 - Save AS .HTML format does not save to one file

Old January 26th 05, 07:03 PM
Pamhall

Default Word 2003 - Save AS .HTML format does not save to one file

N used to be able to save Word documents as one file with a .html extension.
Now Word 2003 uses a ".mht" extension and my Macro for uploading is not
working. The .html saves to multiple files. Is there any way around this?
Thanks!
Old January 31st 05, 05:54 PM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?UGFtaGFsbA==?=,

N used to be able to save Word documents as one file with a .html extension.
Now Word 2003 uses a ".mht" extension and my Macro for uploading is not
working. The .html saves to multiple files.

Be careful, in File/Save As, to choose the correct entry. There are two entries
for saving as a web-page...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org