Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ted Ted is offline

Default Dependent Dropdown list

I have a dropdown list (let's say no 3.) which is dependent on the selections
of Dropdow list no 1 & 2.

I imagine it would have something to do with multiple if statements but not
very family with VBA.

Thanks in advance.
--
Cheers

Ed
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the Cascading Listboxes section of the
following page on fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ted" wrote in message
I have a dropdown list (let's say no 3.) which is dependent on the
selections
of Dropdow list no 1 & 2.

I imagine it would have something to do with multiple if statements but
not
very family with VBA.

Thanks in advance.
--
Cheers

Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ted Ted is offline

Can I use if fields using the information that has been selected in the list
boxes. If so is it as easy as { IF {Listbox2 } ="TEXT" "{ INCLUDETEXT "..."}"}
--
Cheers
Ed