Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
C. Cunningham

Default Individual merge letters - add-in error cont.

Hi there,

This is a follow up to an issue I originally posted about on 1/17/05. I'm
using the add-in to merge letters to separate files found on Graham Mayor's
site http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm.

My merge is setup in a Word document with Excel as the data source (system
info below). The merge to separate documents works fine if I'm merging the
whole list, or if I uncheck just a few records. However, when I go in and
only want to merge 3-4 records, it doesn't even give me the option to merge
to separate documents, it just performs the merge into one like it used to.

I downloaded the new version 19 of the add-in, hoping that would fix it, but
I'm still having the same issue.

Doug, Graham, I'm hoping one of you can help out on this.

Thanks!
Cara

System info:

Word 2002 Service pack 3
Excel 2002 Service pack 3
Operating on Windows XP Pro, Version 5.1.2600, Service Pack 2 Build 2600.
I have Outlook Express 6 installed on the system, but my company uses
GroupWise (Novell GroupWise 6.5) instead.