Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GMP GMP is offline

Default PDF TO WORD

When I export a PDF to Word, I get alot of text boxes which are a pain. Does
anyone have a quick way to remedy that? Or is there possibly a Macro that
will clean it up automatically out there somewhere?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word has no means of editing PDF files, so from your description you are
probably using OCR software or even Acrobat itself. The result is a raft of
frames which can be a pain to deal with. There is no simple editing solution
that will put this right. Each document will have to be handled based on
what it contains. Often with OCR conversion, it is easier to export as plain
text and format later.