david

Default how to put existing A4 document into bookfold?

I have an 8 page document which I want to present as a booklet. When I try to
use bookfold, it converts the number of pages to 16, only putting half a page
on to each. Any suggestions?
--
david

What did you expect? You can't cram eight pages of text into eight
half-pages. If you want Word to reduce the pages for you, you will have to
select "2 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog and tell Word to print pages
8, 1, 2, 7, 6, 3, 4, 5.