Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DLT DLT is offline

Default booklet printing

I am trying to print a booklet on Word 2003. I have followed ALL the
instructions yet when I go to print, it prints out a blank page only with
manual duplex checked off. Please help! I have a booklet imput of 30 pages
and now I can't print it out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

A booklet needs to be in multiples of 4, so your booklet should have 32 page.
Is this the reason you get a blank page, or are all the pages blank?
--
Rae Drysdale