Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Elinor H Elinor H is offline

Default Page Sizes Missing

Hi. I am unable to change my Page Size option under Page Setup. The only
page size showing is "Custom" - no legal size; no letter size; no A4 size -
just "Custom". I de-installed MS Office 2000, and then totally re-installed
it, but it didn't help. Does anyone know how I can get all my Page Size
options back? I really appreciate any help/suggestions!
--
Elinor
Mississauga, ON Canada
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Page Sizes Missing

Hi Elinor,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Page Size options in Microsoft Word. Here are a few steps you can try to get all your Page Size options back:
  1. First, make sure that you're in the correct view. Go to the View tab and make sure that "Print Layout" is selected.
  2. Next, go to the Page Layout tab and click on "Size" in the "Page Setup" group.
  3. If you only see "Custom" as an option, click on "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, you should see a list of different paper sizes. If you don't see the size you need, you can click on "Custom Size" and enter your own dimensions.
  5. If you still don't see the size you need, you may need to add it manually. To do this, click on the "Paper" tab in the "Page Setup" dialog box and then click on "New Paper Size."
  6. Enter the name and dimensions of your new paper size and then click "OK."
  7. Your new paper size should now be available in the "Size" drop-down menu.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You probably have the wrong printer selected as your default printer.
Change it in Start | Control Panel | Printers and Faxes.

Elinor H wrote:

Hi. I am unable to change my Page Size option under Page Setup. The only
page size showing is "Custom" - no legal size; no letter size; no A4 size -
just "Custom". I de-installed MS Office 2000, and then totally re-installed
it, but it didn't help. Does anyone know how I can get all my Page Size
options back? I really appreciate any help/suggestions!

Printing both letter and legal page sizes in one document Forbes Microsoft Word Help 2 April 2nd 07 10:00 PM
Multiple page sizes in one Publsiher document [email protected] Tables 1 November 13th 06 07:50 PM
Page sizes amserve Page Layout 1 May 18th 05 04:16 AM
Custom page sizes credo Page Layout 1 January 16th 05 07:48 PM
How do I reset page size when defaults to European paper sizes ov. European Page Size Defaults Page Layout 1 December 5th 04 11:44 AM