Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
OCHIN Man

Default Can you repeat only part of a row as a header

I have a five-column table containing merged cells. For one of the entries,
the first three columns (which are only one line long) contain information
about the fourth column (which spans three pages). I would like to repeat the
text in the first three columns on every page the fourth column spans. When I
go to Table Table Properties Row, the Repeat as header option is grayed
out.

Is it possible to do this or am I stuck using a Text Box?

Thanks

OCHIN Man
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

Sorry, you're stuck. A heading row is a whole row or nothing.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman