Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
User User is offline

Default Different Header Every Page

I have a document that I need different headers for each page.
I have been trying to use section breaks (next page) but it inserts a new
blank page into the document and doesn't apply it to the ACTUAL next page I
need the section break at.

Do I have to start from scratch or is there a way to insert a section break
into a document so I can unlink the Link To Previous option so I can have a
unique header on each page?