dblameuser dblameuser is offline
Junior Member

Default Customizing Ribbon

In Office 2003 you could customize the toolbar buttons and link buttons to specific images, so you could just click that button and it would insert a specific image.
I cant find a way to do this in 2010, is it possible?
dblameuser dblameuser is offline
Junior Member

i guess thats a no?
GNews GNews is offline
Junior Member

Unlike Word 2007 it is possible in Word 2010 to customize the ribbon. see: http://blogs.technet.com/b/office201...bbon-mine.aspx

Last edited by GNews : January 25th 11 at 12:28 PM
dblameuser dblameuser is offline
Junior Member

I know that you can make customizations to the ribbon, but there is a specific thing I am trying to do that I cant figure out.
I am trying to add an insert image button that inserts a specific image and doesnt just open an explorer window to browse for an image.

Customizing Forms Jess Microsoft Word Help 8 February 13th 10 06:57 AM
altering the positions of tabs on the ribbon: ribbon customization gil Microsoft Word Help 2 October 24th 09 01:24 PM
Customizing icons in the QAT Paul Microsoft Word Help 7 February 24th 09 05:11 AM
Customizing 2007 Ribbon Lisa New Users 1 February 5th 09 06:43 PM
REFERENCE customizing Coover Microsoft Word Help 0 June 14th 08 02:25 PM