JR

Default How do I set up a different default mailing label in Word?

The default mailing label set in Word "envelopes & labels" is not the one I
want. I have to reset the label I want on each occasion which is very time
consuming.
Graham Mayor

The 'default' label should be the last one you used. If that doesn't stick
then you may need to reset the data key in the registry as described at
http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm

mailing label.. Mudit Govil Mailmerge 1 May 12th 05 10:09 PM
How do I condense a mailing label list after some spaced deletion. Mailing list Microsoft Word Help 1 March 28th 05 01:55 PM
Setting Label Default adam Mailmerge 1 March 9th 05 10:30 PM
how do you set a particular mailing label as default eg. Avery L7. Paul@Robertson Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 11:07 AM
How to change mailing label size in existing label document GrannyAnn Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 05:12 PM