Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tazzygirl Tazzygirl is offline

Default I need a template for a one page personal biography on ice skating

I need a template for a one page personal biography on ice skating. I will be
using MS Word and my version is 2003. Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tazzygirl Tazzygirl is offline

where do I go to get this?

"Tazzygirl" wrote:

I need a template for a one page personal biography on ice skating. I will be
using MS Word and my version is 2003. Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Tazzy

Tazzygirl wrote:
I need a template for a one page personal biography on ice skating. I will be
using MS Word and my version is 2003. Please help!

While you are looking for it, forget the part about ice skating (too
specific). Search for template, biography, Word at the search engine of
your choice (or in the templates section of office.microsoft.com).

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your chances of finding that are about as good as mine would be if I wanted
a one page personal biography template on being an MVP. Well, maybe a bit
better. There are more ice skaters than there are MVPs...even tho some of us
often feel like we're skating on thin ice.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~