Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Lee is offline

Default Print word document without header and footer

Hiya
I have been looking all over the internet for the answer but have had no look.
We currently have a business letter head which we use for quotes etc... The
quotes are sent out by email electronically with the heaer and footer
included. However, we print onto headed paper and would like the option to
print without including the header and footer. Is there an option which i can
select in word to do this or is it a case of changing the code somewhere.
Any help would be appreciated!
Regards
Lee