Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Fonts Not Updating

This sort of thing happens in W2003 too sometimes€”such as after attaching a
new template. Clearing manual character and paragraph formatting (with
Ctrl+space and Ctrl+q) usually works, though selecting all instances of the
style and reapplying it also works.

Pam

wrote:
I am experimenting with my new Word 2007.

I have a document formatted with styles. It I do HOME-CHANGE STYLES-
FONTS

and change a font set, only some of my paragraphs update their font.
It's not even paragraphs ot he same style. For example, some of my
heading 2 paragraphs update, others do not. If I go to the unupdated
paragraphs and change them to heading 3 then back to heading 2, they
update with the new font.

This does not seem to me to be the correct behavor. How would I
correct?