Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rachel Rachel is offline

Default Word 2007 Equation - How do I insert a negative number symbol?

How do I make a number negative (other than putting a minus sign in front of
it, which automatically changes to a +/- sign when you try to add a negative
number)?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Use parentheses. For example: 8 + (-2).