Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Knight Ken Knight is offline

Default Macros on shortcut bar

On our network at work the macros I have written won't stay on the shortcut
bar. Although a couple have remained and are always there, most can be put
there and stay while I'm logged on, but next time I log on they're gone.

Depending on where I log in (eg my own office or elsewhere), I can sometimes
see macros and sometimes not.

Can anyone tell me where the memory of what's on the shortcut bar is
located? If I knew this it would be a great leap forward!

Ken
--
Ken Knight
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Can you tell us which version of Word you are using and describe the
shortcut bar? It think you might be using Word 2007 and are referring to the
Quick Access Toolbar but I'm not sure.

If that's the case, I suspect what you are also using a roaming profile? If
so, take a look at this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958062

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP