Mail Merge Simple Calculation Error

Old June 12th 18, 12:38 AM
ZachG3 ZachG3 is offline

Cool Mail Merge Simple Calculation Error

I am having an issue with trying to multiply the number from the database by 1.2

I think the issue might be that the number is coming through with a dollar sign in front of it (Ex: $343,000) and the mergefield may be reading it as text, rather than a number.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks.
Old June 12th 18, 04:16 PM
ZachG3 ZachG3 is offline

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Kenyon View Post
Simplest method is to change the source to a real number.
I am not able to do that. Is there any way to drop the dollar sign within the merge field?