Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jim[_6_] Jim[_6_] is offline

Default Merge Multiple Records from Excel into Word Mail Merge

Is this possible?

I have an Excel spreadsheet that has all the employees at a certain
store. Each employee is listed in an individual row in the
spreadsheet, and they all have the same eMail address, such as
.

I want to create a eMail merge from Word that automatically is
addressed to
(which I know how to do), but I
want the eMail to have all the names of the employees at the store
listed in the body of the eMail, such as would be shown below:

Dear

Your store employees a
John Smith
Jane Doe
Susan Jones
Sam Walsh
Steven Raymond

Right now, I can figure out how to send off the 5 individual eMails,
but I want to have all the employees on a single eMail so I don't
bring down our system.

Thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It's not going to do everything that you want as you would have to manually
send the email, but take a look at:

http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815

or fellow MVP, macropod's tutorial on Catalogue/Directory Mailmerges at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.