Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AnnH AnnH is offline

Default template for book reviews

I'D LIKE A FORM BOOK GROUPS MIGHT DISTRIBUTE TO FACILITATE DISCUSSION.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1. Lower your caps.

2. Many books have discussion questions in the back. I would suggest
reviewing questions from other books and then decide what aspects of the
books you want to talk about. Each book will be different so you are not
going to find a "one questionnaire fits all books" document.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"AnnH" wrote in message
I'D LIKE A FORM BOOK GROUPS MIGHT DISTRIBUTE TO FACILITATE DISCUSSION.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

Google on Book Review Template.

And please switch your caps lock off; it is considered shouting in the forums.

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery