Skipmac1

Default How do I scan a form into Word?

I am using Word 2002 on XP. I am trying to scan a Form into Word so I can
just pull it up when needed and fill it out. Is this possible? If so, how
do I go about this task?
Jezebel

Scan and import as normal, then superimpose textboxes where you want to
insert text. Bear in mind that a scanned form is a graphic unless you put it
through an OCR program. This means it may be a very large file. If you're
going to be using it often, or you'll need to email it, it's often easier in
the long run to re-create it as a real Word form. Or check the website of
whoever created it -- they might have converted the form to Word or PDF
already.

"Skipmac1" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002 on XP. I am trying to scan a Form into Word so I can
just pull it up when needed and fill it out. Is this possible? If so,

how
do I go about this task?

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
I need to know how to scan a form and put it into Word 2003 in Linda Microsoft Word Help 0 December 12th 04 08:45 PM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 12:32 AM