mrbartlett

Default I try to insert word art in MS 2003 all I get is a blank text box

I am using MS Word 2003 on an XP Pro operating system. When I try to insert
a picture, word art etc all I am getting is a blank box with nothing in it.
It used to work perfectly. I could do a screen print - open it in MS Photo
Editor - copy it from there into MS Word and all worked fine . . . It just
stopped working - any ideas on how to fix???
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 07:37:02 -0700, "mrbartlett"
wrote:

I am using MS Word 2003 on an XP Pro operating system. When I try to insert
a picture, word art etc all I am getting is a blank box with nothing in it.
It used to work perfectly. I could do a screen print - open it in MS Photo
Editor - copy it from there into MS Word and all worked fine . . . It just
stopped working - any ideas on how to fix???

Look in Tools Options View -- if "picture placeholders" is
checked, clear it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman