Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ed Sheehan Ed Sheehan is offline

Default Two rows per row?

I have a bunch of rows with every other row terminated by a CR. The previous
row is terminated by a manual line break. Can I convert text to table and
have the two rows occupy one table row, with the end of the first row
holding a soft return?

I can manipulate these characters into something else if needed.

|This is the first text row | Still the first row | - Not sure how to
terminate here
|This is the second text row | Still second | before conversion.
|This would be table row 2 | and so on |
|Table row 2, text row 4 | and so on |

Thanks,

Ed