Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Dennis Susan Dennis is offline

Default Track Change Documents

Can anyone explain why the colours of my changes on my document keep
changing? Sometimes they are green and sometimes they are blue. They seem
to change day to day.

Thanks.
--
Susan Dennis
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you viewing your document on different computers? The Changes
assigned to the person whose UserName agrees with that in the
currently open copy of Word are usually red. The second "User" is
usually shown in blue, and the third in green. (You can change these
in the Track Changes Options.)