Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mac

Default word help online indian language

form the tool bar : when I go to "help" then choose "microsoft online" i hve
the page for micorsoft open up in the indian language: the link has hi-in
instead of
eu-us. how can i corect thsi is it a registry bug? new install of office
2003 profession student media

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mac

it is in the reg of a bug in the program, I did empty out the cookies just
for the sake of you suspect...did not correct the issue.

"mac" wrote in message
form the tool bar : when I go to "help" then choose "microsoft online" i

hve
the page for micorsoft open up in the indian language: the link has hi-in
instead of
eu-us. how can i corect thsi is it a registry bug? new install of office
2003 profession student media

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mac

found the answer the change is in Internet explorer the one the link that is
refered to by word only anyway change the language setting on the first
window under tools.the regular IE was defauted to english not the one that
word refered too....