Default How do I reMerge without haveing to start all over?

I've downloaded a Word template for a business card which I've modified
for use as a title card. I've selected mail merge to tie in my comma
delimited text file and all works fine the first time but the next time
I open my .dot template, I find no way to load my (possibly revised
list) .txt file again other than to select mail merge again and re
design the entire layout again. There must be a way around this but
apparently I'm not bright enough to discover it on my own.

Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated!

Judy

Sorry - I should have added that I'm using Word 2000.