Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
V-ger V-ger is offline

Default 2007 where are the ToolsOptions options, please?

I have the 2007 beta and need what used to be under ToolsOptions (to change
the default File Locations, etc. for example). Please, can someone steer me
in the proper direction? Thank you.!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day V,

Office buttonWord Options

(The Office Button is the large pretty one above and to the left
of the ribbon.)
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"V-ger" wrote in message
I have the 2007 beta and need what used to be under ToolsOptions (to change
the default File Locations, etc. for example). Please, can someone steer me
in the proper direction? Thank you.!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
V-ger V-ger is offline

Thank you and good day to you as well.

Of course that was the first place I looked, but I didn't see, for example,
where to change the default file locations. You know, so that you can have
it open to the folder of your choice, where it looks for macros, etc. In
fact, there are so many options that used to be found under Tools Options
that just aren't there, or anywhere that I can find. Maybe you can be more
specific - and I'm just not seeing it or something?

"V-ger" wrote in message
I have the 2007 beta and need what used to be under ToolsOptions (to change
the default File Locations, etc. for example). Please, can someone steer me
in the proper direction? Thank you.!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
V-ger V-ger is offline

Found it: Word Options button Advanced General Section File Locations
button way down at the bottom! Thanks, Pat.

"V-ger" wrote in message
I have the 2007 beta and need what used to be under ToolsOptions (to change
the default File Locations, etc. for example). Please, can someone steer me
in the proper direction? Thank you.!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

You're most welcome!