ln

Default book style lay out

In word 2000, already keyed as normal straight page, now I
have to have this document to be printed in a book style
layout, as well as with two columns on each page, The
split columns are done, Now I need help in finding out how
to have this layout like your reading a book, landscaping
the paper is not the answer either! Would I have to re
type the document?? Has several bullets, indents. etc....

Thank You

Doug Robbins

See the article "Booklet printing" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm