Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lunch Lunch is offline

Default Creating a Word Wizard

I'm looking for some information on making a wizard in word. I need
to make a wizard that allows me to choose different sections to add to
a document much like a law suit template or a resume template where
you pick the sections. Any recommendations on books, webpages,
examples, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Word Fax Wizard Larz Mailmerge 4 April 13th 06 10:06 PM
creating PDF from msword - I get error while creating bookmarks mark-needs-help Microsoft Word Help 1 November 1st 05 05:48 AM
Is there a wizard for creating ORG Charts in Word XP? Joeiz2cool New Users 2 October 17th 05 06:26 PM
Creating my own wizard technogenii Microsoft Word Help 1 October 12th 05 08:43 PM
Need help with Word Mail Merge Wizard creating labels from excel . cadjockey43 Mailmerge 1 March 31st 05 03:50 PM