Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lampan Lampan is offline

Default Border and indent

Hi.
I am trying to print a page with border placed around it (selected as Page
Borders in Format section).
I have selected to 'centre' my document on the page and have the standard
indent of 1.25" on the left and right of the page.
When I select Print Review the document with border appears to be exactly
centred on the A4 paper..however when I print out the doc. the printed is off
cente on the paper by 1/8th of an inch.
How do I adjust this?
Any help please send me by email to : "
Thanks in anticipation.
Lampan.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Quite likely, this is caused by some misalignment between the computer and
the printer. If you cannot change the positioning of the paper feed into
the printer, I would suggest incremental adjustments to the margins.

--
Hope this helps

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid, professional basis.