Geoff

Default Border art

In Word 2003, I want to use a page border. I went to Borders & Shading
Page Borders, but the ART box says NONE. No art is available. How do I make
this available?
Herb Tyson [MVP]

It sounds like it wasn't installed. To add it, from the control panel,
choose Add or Remove Programs - Microsoft Office - Change - Add or Remove
Features - Next - Choose Advanced Customization of Applications - Next -
expand Word, and look for Page Border Art. Use the dropdown arrow and set it
to Run All from My Computer; click Update. Note: depending on how Office was
installed, you might need to have your installation media.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP