Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shopkins Shopkins is offline

Default How do I scale to my own customised paper size when printing?

I am trying to print a 6" x 9" dpocument to pdf but it keeps coming out A4
size. I want to scale to this size paper but the only options I have are not
scaling or A4 Letter Tabloid etc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That's controlled by your "printer," i.e. your pdf software -- if it
doesn't have a place for you to set the paper size, or to set the
scaling, then you probably need a different app.

On Dec 7, 6:55*am, Shopkins
wrote:
I am trying to print a 6" x 9" dpocument to pdf but it keeps coming out A4
size. *I want to scale to this size paper but the only options I have are not
scaling or A4 Letter Tabloid etc

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Most PDF 'printer drivers' will struggle to do this - even Acrobat, however
if you use the Word 2007 PDF add-in or Acrobat's add-in for Word, the
resulting PDF will be as you have it in the document's page settings.