LOOKinHEREnet

Default Book fold printing wrong order

When printing a Book Fold a 180 page 2 page per sheet document Win XP Pro.
Word should print pages 1 and 180 on one side and 2 and 179 on the other then
next sheet 3 and 178 then 4 and 177 etc etc until the center pages print. The
only time this has worked for me is a 278 page book that was all text. It
seems when I add pictures or paste from another document word refuses to
print the book fold properly, it prints 1 & 2 one side then 179 & 180 the
other ect ect. How do I force word to prind book fold properly, it has been
a very frustrating waste of paper and really a pain when it does it 100 pages
into printing.