Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JimSavannah

Default Bookfold page setup

When I select Bookfold in the page setup box and then save the document and
reopen it, these letters are added to the first line "\bookfoldsheets0" and
offset the real beginning of the page. I can delete it before printing, but
it really is annoying and makes it difficult to send a document to a
commercial print house without a lot of explaining. Any idea why this
happens and how I can stop it?