Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bill bill is offline

Default How can I cut & paste text/photo without getting small icon?

When I attempt to cut/paste, suddenly I'm only getting a small icon. What do
I need to correct in order to cut/paste text/photo without getting the icon?
It appears to have something to do with Clipboard but I can't correct it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This may be the Paste Options button. If you click on it, you will get a
list of (duh) paste options. You can disable it, but in order to tell you
how, we have to know what version of Word you're using.

http://word.mvps.org