Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Richard is offline

Default Macro Disabled help

I'm trying to finish a project which is going be about 114 pages on MS Word
which will require a lot of repetitiveness on my part. The other day I spent
several hours making macros which worked perfectly. Today when I opened the
document I discover none of the saved macros were working along with an error
message indicating something like, " Macros project disabled, please try
someplace else" I tried several things like changing the security settings;
running the macros. deleting and reinstalling the macros again. Nothing
worked. In the process of trying to figure out this problem I see I might
have to buy a Digital Signature. Ah excuse me, I really don't want to buy
anything I just want fix this small problem, finish my project and call my
ex-wife for a loan. Please, would really appreciate if someone could suggest
something.
Thanks
Richard