MK

Default Mail attachements in Outlook

Folks,
When I use "Mail Attachments function" in MS Word, My default Email Client
OUTLOOK open up. However, any messages that I type in this OUTLOOK GUI, gets
stripped on the recieving end. Only my attachments show up and not the
Message.

Any idea on why this Happens????
Thanks,
MK
MK

Answered My own question. I am using AVG FREE Edition- Anti Virus Software.
If I disable the Email Scanner, then I do not have this problem. I am able to
Send Attachments with a "texted message" in the body of the Email.

Better still, I disable the "Check Outgoing Mail" Scanning Feature in AVG
Free Edition, and was able to get my text and attachement intact. While still
scanning for Viruses.

I am going to Contact AVG on why this is happening did not happend with
McCaffe or Norton.

Thanks
MK