Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klassic Klassic is offline

Default How do I add one document onto the end of another document in Word

I have two documents I am working on. One document has fifty-four pages, and
I need to tack the other document (which has twenty-two pages) onto the end
of the other document. I really don't want to have to retype the twenty-two
pages just to add it on. Any suggestions?