Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
harrymacdivitt harrymacdivitt is offline

Default insert scroll bar

Using Word, seem to have "lost"scroll bar on RHS of screen. So how do I get
it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word? If it's Word 2007, click the Office button, Advanced
tab, and look under the Display settings (Show vertical scroll bar).

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible