Christine

Default Table of Contents Page Number Justification

I have a TOC that has page numbers B1 thru B10. The page numbers are
preceded by dot leaders. Can I right justify the page numbers so that they
align on the "0" in the B10? They seem to align only on the "B". I am using
Word 2003. Thank you!
--
Christine
Cynthia

When I created TOCs in Word (with leader) I used the RIGHT tab setting for
that. Is that what you did?
Did you manually create TOC or did you do so using Word's TOC setup?
I have a TOC that has page numbers B1 thru B10. The page numbers are
preceded by dot leaders. Can I right justify the page numbers so that they
align on the "0" in the B10? They seem to align only on the "B". I am
using
Word 2003. Thank you!
--
Christine

Hugh

Christine,
You need to change the TOC style to include a right justified tab where you
want the '0' to be aligned. Normally the default TOC style includes this.
Are you familar with 'styles'?
--
Good luck, Hugh