GraceAdmin

Default Paper size changes

I have a legal size document that I use each week. I use last week's
document, edit it for this week, save it as a new document. The last few
months, every so often, the paper size will change on me. When I preview the
document the right 3" will not appear and when I go to page layout, paper
size it has changed to custom, without any other options.

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm using Word 2003 on Windows XP. Thanks!

Paper size in print changes when the file is move to another computer Rasoul Khoshravan Azar New Users 1 October 31st 05 10:00 PM
Paper size in print changes when the file is move to another computer Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Page Layout 1 October 31st 05 10:00 PM
How do I change paper size to 5.5 x 8.5? ruth bennett Page Layout 2 July 31st 05 11:31 PM
Paper size Caz Page Layout 3 July 25th 05 11:24 PM
how do I change paper size in page setup wayne Page Layout 1 March 23rd 05 07:20 AM